New in Pa

GoldenMotor.com

f250cobra

Nov 3, 2010
Central,Pa
Hi everyone, new to the forum, just started riding motorbikles last summer. I have been riding a friends first bike since he built himself a new one. I decided this would be a good place for some tips since I decided to start building my own bike. I have been building a truck for the past year and needed someting to do while it was raining since I don't have a garage to keep me out of the weather, bust my basement. Since the truck won't fit, I figured why not build a bike. pics to come soon!

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the forum. You're right. Motorbikes require a lot less space than full sized car/trucks. You'll find a wealth of good information available here to help you with your build. Good luck, have fun, ride safe.
Tom

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. You can build an electric powered bike in your living room while you watch a football game.

f250cobra

Nov 3, 2010
Central,Pa
Thought I would post some pics of my creation. I spliced together a few old frames to get the look I was after. I have a good running 49cc I plan on putting on and getting a shift kit for it. I fabbed up the tank myself, more trick stuff to come. I'll keep you posted!

Hope you guys dig it, but if not, Oh Well! It's my bike!dance1