Thanking Hiker

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Hiker made all those crazy an' imaginative smilies just for us and made them freely. At great cost of time. When any one from another country joined our ranks, Hiker would make one for his or her country.rmfla When Bill said he rode his grand babies to school, Hiker made another..crt. When I said I wanted to build a flying MB, he again went to work. .fly .cptr. This is a good guy and I want to thank him. The list goes on an' on

So, being of such limited talent, I am going to make a certificate thing and send Hiker a file to print. (Like it will get him in to a good school or look good on a resume. lol) But want it to be from all of us.

Vote now for your favorite Hiker, smilie maker. Vote now and Vote often!

.flg.

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
agreed ...what a nice, thoughtful dude !!!
he even let me and my grandkids pick the colors we liked best :)
(they get such a thrill seeing it online, knowing it is them and Grampa :))

you rock Hiker !!!(^)

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
agreed ...what a nice, thoughtful dude !!!
he even let me and my grandkids pick the colors we liked best :)
(they get such a thrill seeing it online, knowing it is them and Grampa :))

you rock Hiker !!!(^)
That is such a great and cool thunk Bill. (read mental image) Lil ones seeing and thinking.... MY and our very best to you and them babies. God Bless

Just 2 cool

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan
Thanks,

But no need,
You guys are making my head swell. I'm only a guy who likes doing things for others and was brought up believing it's better to give than receive. I'm one of those people who will give to any that asks and sometimes I give more than asked. These are the things that give me a thrill.

By the way Chrome, there is another one posted with the blue on top. pec.

It's on the [more] link.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Thanks,

But no need,
You guys are making my head swell. I'm only a guy who likes doing things for others and was brought up believing it's better to give than receive. I'm one of those people who will give to any that asks and sometimes I give more than asked. These are the things that give me a thrill.

By the way Chrome, there is another one posted with the blue on top. pec.

It's on the [more] link.
shud up. talking about ya not to ya. LOL

you rock Hiker

dance1