Hello Dallas,TX

GoldenMotor.com

cavegit

Sep 22, 2009
Texas
Hello From Dallas,TX

Hello folks, Just recently finished up 2 GX35 Friction Motor MB's with Dual Suspension, must say I'm ready to sell my 91 Acura .xx. now and set out for the great outdoors. Checking through this forum I'm glad to see that there is a mounting force of people looking for a more efficent means of transport + more fun added and less headaches with traffic and the ups and downs of the gas pump. Even more fun with the wife cruising beside me on hers .we. Both are same setup just different colors.

Now to increase my gas tank size to a full 1/2 gallon or 1 gallon, for now I'm still all smiles with the every 25 mile fill up. Any ideas on this plz help, can't say I'm a know it all engine person but thats what my Motorbicycling friends are for. Trying to slap a few photos up too. Any ideas on how to increase my gas tank plz plz hit me up!!

Attachments

Last edited:

cavegit

Sep 22, 2009
Texas
Thanks, trying to figure how to increase the tank size at the moment it's 0.6 quarts per fill up, just not sure if or how to get the fuel to pump like it needs to be. On the back i have a nice spot to place fuel tank on the drive roller casing and thinking maybe gravity will help the fuel pump feed the fuel to motor just not sure yet.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. Just strap a one gallon can of premix to your rack and refill your motor tank from it.

happycheapskate

Nov 26, 2009
Rockwall TX
I have heard of people using industrial lawnmower tanks (square) or pocketbike tanks, even the teardrop or rack tanks, but with return lines added to run back into the top of the tanks (If you have the weeder type engines).