Must Have! Engine Info For NOOBS

GoldenMotor.com

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Here is some info for all you NOOBS this is just the beginning of your R&D
Don't just stick an engine out da box and espect Whoop De Doo 100 mph results in park.

Start here and as this thread will continue to progress others will throw their 2 pennies in as to what works for them, products with proven results, up grades and high performance eqp. and advice as to where to go, who to talk too, what to buy and what not to buy, who to buy from and who not to buy from Exc.Exc.Exc.

Start here

http://juicemotoparts.com/high-performance.html

Last edited:

Harpo568

Dec 21, 2013
Illinowhere
Thanks a million from a newbie that is overwhelmed by all of the conflicting info on the do's and don'ts...let alone to 100 different engine options that, on the surface, seem to be the same engines.
I am looking forward to seeing what is posted!

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Harpo you can also go to UTube and check some visuals Some of the engine and kit vendors also have tutorials as well.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
The guy seems to know what he is talking about and as I run across more thing's I'll post links and Senior M/Ber's don't be afraid to share some knowledge with the NOOBS.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
I believe that any one who purchases a new Chinee engine should at least break down the top end and port the intake & exhaust, deck the head, replace cheap gaskets or make your own then copper coat them for leak proof seal, NT carbs are ok a lot of people run em and like em I prefer the Dellorto or Dax RT Clone I also suggest an expansion chamber too, these are just a few thing's that will prolong the life of yer engine as well as give better performance and durability.