Greetings Fellow Motorbicyclists

GoldenMotor.com

Flattie42

Feb 16, 2014
Delaware
Hello everyone, I'd like to do the whole introduction thing so here it goes. I've basically had a knack for tinkering with anything mechanical that's came my way since I was young, I used to be into building RC cars, then became interested in pocket bikes (still am) as well as motorized bicycles in which I have a few projects I'd like to share with you guys. I plan on creating a few threads here outlining my previous projects on pocketbikeplanet.com as well as any newly thought of project ideas. I hope to provide as much knowledge to my extent and maybe inspire a few new ideas. Thanks for reading and happy riding!

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome, Flattie. We're glad you've joined us and the addiction of motorized bicycles.
There are a lot of gear heads here who have experience in a variety of motor driven vehicles. I'm sure you'll find the forum a place where you can share your knowledge and maybe even learn a thing or two.
Have fun and ride safe.

Tom

Flattie42

Feb 16, 2014
Delaware
Thanks everybody, here's a few pics of some of my projects which will have their own seperate build threads soon enough. None are completed at the moment but then again, who's honestly ever finished modding their bike? :D

Here's my 52cc piston ported engine powered MTB in the earlier stages of devolopment. I've put many hours and miles on this bike with an engine I built with a few performance enhancing mods. Top speed according to the Schwinn bicycle speedometer was 41.7 mph and I was able to beat the crap out of it for over 500 miles until the smallest chainring/jackshaft sprocket started to wear and the chain tends to pop in first gear when pinned at full throttle, lol. Also take into consideration that this bike was put through many years of use and abuse before even installing the engine.

This is a 43cc piston ported engine powered BMX which still needs a lot of work done, I chopped the top tube and replaced it with a longer one which would leave room for the transmission/gearbox.

Here's my proudest accomplishment yet, the X-Games Motobike in which I completely redesigned the frame several times during R&D to get the rear derailleur shifting flawlessly and the suspension working as it should be. Believe it or not the current state of the Motobike is actually 5 bikes combined and welded together. I was referred to this forum by a member named 16v4nrbrgr who happened to be re-designing the same bike with relatively the same idea. More pics and projects to come. Cheers!

Last edited: