The As Promised Picture

GoldenMotor.com

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Jim
A Cool Mab Build. And Great Car.

Allen,
I Feel Like I Got Stroked!! Pretty Sure Of It!! Lol. You Are A Master At Short Stories!! Lol. Ron

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Answer to a couple of your questions
The rack on the back is for a battery pack. I had an electric motor on this bike for a while
The Miata is mine I have no wife.
pino.I did restore the Miata from a wreck. It is blue and has silver racing stripes so the color is close to the bikes. I have installed a roll bar, kick ass Sony stero with infinity speakers and a hard wired XM radio, restored the leather, tweaked the engine just a bit, tweaked the suspension just a bit, mounted some very sticky Bridgstone rubber. I think this is a way cool car.
The bike is coming along I got a weird thing going on with the speedo, it works untill I start the bike then it quits. I have to go through the whole resetting procedure then it quits again very strange. I think I need a speedo.

Jim C
If worse comes to worse with speedo woes, you could always use a GPS....they're a bit spendy but fairly accurate. I recommend the Garmin's and second pref would be the Magellan hand held w/bike mount.

Last edited:

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
For a HT engine and a digital bike speedometer - try a NGK BR6HS, there'll be no loss in ignition and it should help prevent the interference. I've personally tried it as well as two other local bikes with great success.

...then I remembered I had the perfect lil GPS (Garmin Geko) so I gave away the speedometer & plug - both of which are still workin' fine, more than a year later :)

Last edited:

bobby galliher

Sep 1, 2010
maryland
I know its off subject but I'm new to all this and am having major problems with my clutch!!for whateva reason its not engaing I'm getting absoulty nothing?? And its brand new just came in today!!Any suggestions please help me somebody?