New GRUBEE Gen II Engine

GoldenMotor.com

floridaboy

Apr 25, 2009
Hudson, FL.
I just got my engine kit from USABikeMotors.com. They were very prompt with the shipment and had good prices. The kit i ordered is a GRUBEE Gen II slant plug 50cc. I have a Schwinn Legacy that i am going to use for this first build. I will post pictures as soon as i figure how to size them down.

lordoflightaz

Jan 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
You want to talk about prompt delivery. I ordered it Friday afternoon and it was here Saturday.

This this looks so different from the other engines I got. Now is it really a 50cc? I am going to have to take the plate off it or John Law may give the rider a hassle.

I haven't seen the bike I am supposed to put it on yet. I will review after install. You can bet it gets points for quick delivery. Joel there were no issues with USPS shipping, everything looks OK.

floridaboy

Apr 25, 2009
Hudson, FL.
They sell a 58cc. slant plug engine that has a chromed aluminum lined cylinder. They also have a 66cc. engine but it is a straight plug engine also with the chromed lined cylinder. The 50cc. is the only one with a steel lined cylinder. That is the reason that i went with the slant plug 50cc. Hope this is a help.

Last edited: