Motorized bike jug GOOD vs BAD Comparison

GoldenMotor.com

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I ha ve been trying for a while to get ahold of a couple of the good jugs that uave the larger tranfer ports and bigger intake and exhaust ports, I have one of them that I got about three years ago but everytime I find a vendor that shows the good one in their add I end up getting the ones like you show second in your video, they work fine once you spend a couple hours of dremel tool time on them enlarging tranfers and getting all the cast flashing out of all the ports, I sure wish people would show the actual item in their adds.... really ticks me off to order something and get an inferior version.....!

Good vid by the way Thunderhead289

Map

sub66

Apr 25, 2014
canada
i have the same problem w my grubee pronounced grewbee. single b. :)

there is diff blocks and cyls depending on....or ateast was. i got a 6mm headbolt blocks where the crank walks back and forth 2mm. they run like **** and the seals eventually move w the crank underpressure and pop the main seals.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
i have the same problem w my grubee pronounced grewbee. single b. :)

there is diff blocks and cyls depending on....or ateast was. i got a 6mm headbolt blocks where the crank walks back and forth 2mm. they run like **** and the seals eventually move w the crank underpressure and pop the main seals.
Lol...I know your pain brother.....not sure if anyone here in North America is selling any of the good jugs anymore, I got the only one I have from Lucky Early Bird on ebay which is no longer in business, and the husband to her is boygoesfast and the ones he has are the small port ones

Map

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
The only place I can find the good jug in OZ is.
http://screamingroo.com/online-store/47mm-barrel/
Then they have a 'worked' jug as well.
http://screamingroo.com/online-store/roo-66-performance-barrel-kit/
I have two of these barrels, and about to get a third.
Very good port timing straight from the factory, big angled transfers, large port flanges.
And good deck height for the 40mm stroke.
Yeah that stinks for us here in the US..... if it didnt cost a fortune I'd send you the money and have you mail me a couple but I know shipping would be crazy high....... bummer...!

Map

sub66

Apr 25, 2014
canada
theon theeeee magnetoooo??? whats the monster mag? watcha been hiding all this time??? IS THIS THE SECRET OF YOUR ROCK? Tenacious d :)

Theon

Jan 20, 2014
FNQ Australia
I havn't tried a Monster Mag yet, Dino has only just got them,
I'm guessing they are 500 Ohm, thicker gauge wire.
Claims a bigger spark.
I have one of his older 500 ohm Mags, havn't done a proper comparison test on it yet.
Was going to run it in my Mongoose.