so what other non motorized bikes do you own!!!!

GoldenMotor.com

squire

Nov 22, 2008
tampa
well i got into this because i loved bikes, here is a couple from my collection, i love kona it was the first bike i had a awesome time buildiing them, here they are.
heres is a kona unit 29 that got fresh coat of paint and some new decals

jasonh

Jun 23, 2008
Longmont, CO
I have an incomplete Schwinn Moab and a couple of Diamondback road bike frames, that's all. I don't ride regular bikes really. My MB is a Nishiki Bravo that I rode before I converted it. My wife has a next full suspension bike. THat's it. Need to sell those frames, they're taking up space.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Nothing real special here- I have a '59 Schwinn Panther II with a kickback hub, a really nice (to me) Panasonic 10 speed with the freewheeling crank so you can shift even at low speeds without having to pedal. I love the bike, but I had to put a cruiser style seat on it since the original seat was for masochists.

I have a 3 speed Next bike from wmart....light, cheaply built- (I sheared the crank right off the sprocket doing "burnouts" with it, had to weld it up...)

I also have a Trailmate Easy Ride, which will eventually get a bicycle engine kit. It's a funky looking semi-diamond frame with weird bars and big chrome fenders. I haven't been able to find any info on it.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I dont have anything fancy. Just a RoadMaster Mt. Sport SX and a Next Avalon CS.

I used to ride the RoadMaster a lot and even several days a week to work. But since I got my Motorized bike I have not used them much. Just the Avalon when I was trying out the NMF tires.

FR31MB/A MT Pedal Bike - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

These will soon (hopefully) be motorized. One with a 33cc WW motor and the other with a 33cc go-kart motor.

Attachments

mabman

Oct 4, 2008
In the wind
Lets see, there is the Town Bike
DSC00215.JPG

And the Single Speed Mtn. Bike
DSC00654.JPG

The Nine Speed Mtn. Bike
DSC00212.JPG

The FS Mtn. Bike
DSC00213.JPG

And the front half of this one
DSC00214.JPG

And a bunch of parts and pieces. Frames, wheels, tires, drivetrain parts etc. that has all been accumulated over a lifetime of cycling. I have to admit that the pedal bikes aren't getting alot of love right now. But it is winter.

Last edited: