Hello!

GoldenMotor.com

Groovydude

Jul 3, 2011
Michigan
Hello! I'm new to motorized bikes, and my brother and I just finished my first build today. Its a Huffy Beachcruiser with a 66cc skyhawk engine.

Attachments

Last edited:

Groovydude

Jul 3, 2011
Michigan
I plan on getting a front handbrake, a headlight and a tail light, and turn signals. And rear view mirrors eventually. I'll be riding it around college when I start this fall.

txlixard469

Feb 21, 2011
austin
yes they are addictive i jus wish i had the kinda money to keep building these things. Welcome and be safe remember keep up with the maintenance and it will treat you right , Ive gone well over 500 miles and still rollin strong . ride safe and lookout for them (the cars) cuz they wont lookout for you. usflg

ratrod

Feb 7, 2011
Australia
Hello to you from down under.....nice bike......

a billboad for the car capital of USA 100 miles per gallon on this beauty ( your bike ) what do you think the major car manufactures will do? : )

Groovydude

Jul 3, 2011
Michigan
lol Thanks everyone! We bought my little brother a prebuilt used one a couple weeks ago, and I just had to get one! That 100 mpg sure will be nice, especially when I have no income! I decided to do a bike because I need transportation, and there's no way I could afford a car! And the fact that they are a blast! I only got a mile or so in on it, when the kit's standard chain broke. I'm upgrading to the heavier chain.

TNault

Feb 2, 2011
Florida
that sux i just sold a bike to a buddie that happened to also. i have to wait till tuesday to go to the local tractor supply and get a new one for him.. 415 #50 is good. i have oone of those on my huffy