trying to figure this out?

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
You could walk around and shake hands but that might take a while. :)
Yep, you've done it right. Welcome to the very best place for help and advice with your motorized bicycle project.
Tom

michaelchism69

Aug 28, 2010
Culver City CA
Yeah, tell us a little about yourself and youir mb projects. We really don't need to know if you like long walks on the beach.
I got a 1949 Schwinn Panther, fabricated a custom tank out of aluminum, 66cc engine w/ a SBP jackshift, had to weld a motor mount for the front mount, (looks custom). I ordered a Sturmey Archer 3 spd internal geared hub w/ drum brake. Just waiting for the hub and rim to get in to keep going on the project.

P.S. Any long walks on the beach will be done w/ my wife, sorry bro!

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Ahhh The Panther....Just picked up a 1950 myself...Do You have any photos?? Be careful these things are addictive.. If Your wife starts complaining pick her up a bike and build her one. Mine cant wait to get going on Hers.

Cheers

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LOL w/ the walks on the beach.

Wow, wow, wow. I want one! 1950 panther bicycle - Google Search

Had never heard of them. Post lots of pics.

Way back, PC ((Pre Carol)) I did one of those singles web site things on line. I replied "I drink, smoke, dress poorly and curse on the Sabbath. I do not have a criminal record ((in this country)) I eat right. Get lots of rest and enjoy substances (like green tea and natural spices)) I like long walks on the beach that end at the bar or a good party.
LOL, I couldn't answer the emails fast enough.
People are crazy and we are just some of them.

wut?

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
I wish... I just got a frame Im going to use those beefed up Monarks I got last spring. I LL start a thread when I get the frame, its getting some work done on it before its shipped to Me.

Cheers

michaelchism69

Aug 28, 2010
Culver City CA

Way back, PC ((Pre Carol)) I did one of those singles web site things on line. I replied "I drink, smoke, dress poorly and curse on the Sabbath. I do not have a criminal record ((in this country)) I eat right. Get lots of rest and enjoy substances (like green tea and natural spices)) I like long walks on the beach that end at the bar or a good party.

wut?
How do I post pictures?.crt.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado

wut?
Heck, Dan, I might have answered that add myself. It didn't say if you were male or female so I would have been hoping for the latter. Sounds like my kind of girl. :)
Tom