Panama Jack (old school rat rod) with custom stake bed trailer

GoldenMotor.com

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
well ,I put my e-mail in the box ,we'll see what happens,they have a lot of interesting toys listed on there as well as the gascap,they apear to be in a part of san,francisco that is breaking off and going out into the ocean according to the google map,there look to be some fairly large yellow polly ropes attatched to the drifting part,so they must be trying to save it

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LOL Corgi. I had to look it up. Am tired and don't see well. Took a second to make out the "yellow ropes" were roads.

Google maps removed it but way back when you asked for directions from NY to London, it would give you the streets to follow untill you were on the shore and then tell you to swim 3 thousand miles....."

Now it tells ya; "We could not calculate directions between nyc ny and London, United Kingdom." Bummer

Sorry about the ramble.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I'm really lovin your bike especially the trailer. I used it to email a know it all engineer friend of mine that thinks motor bicycles aren't parctical. I sent him a picture of your bike and this email.

"Don't you hate this. Right in the middle of when an engineer is explaining to you
why something isn't practical, some dumb ass that didn't get the memo comes
along and mows him down."

LOL

:ride:.:crash:.girl.:confused:rotfl

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
lots of nay-sayers around when great ideas come along,just have to believe beyond the negitive sounds,,,,wonder if they jealous,have oil stock,or work for the govt.,,lol

kipharley

Jul 9, 2009
Sanford,Maine
I like every thing you did to that bike!Neat"O"!
That front brake you added,why don't you get another assy and use it for your rear brake,with a dual pull lever.
That way you wouldn't depend on that coaster brake for the rear.
I built 4 Huffy Cranbrooks and had all four rear brakes fail.I wouldn't want to read that you had the same problem with your's.Kip.
[email protected]

kipharley

Jul 9, 2009
Sanford,Maine
I'm really lovin your bike especially the trailer. I used it to email a know it all engineer friend of mine that thinks motor bicycles aren't parctical. I sent him a picture of your bike and this email.

"Don't you hate this. Right in the middle of when an engineer is explaining to you
why something isn't practical, some dumb ass that didn't get the memo comes
along and mows him down."

LOL

:ride:.:crash:.girl.:confused:rotfl
How can a motor on a bicycle"Not" be practical.It's nice to have the option."To pedal or not".Kip.
[email protected]

Slowrollers

Sep 8, 2010
downers grove Il
The coaster brake is holding up good so far (knock on wood) Im really not sure why others have said that they dont stop the bike well.....It stops the bike better than some moped brakes Iv had in the past.....Ive put a lot of stop and go miles on and only once did i have to lock the rear wheel up.....person pulled out in front of me....prolly didn't realize how fast a bicycle could go.....lol

Rear brake is in the making though... I have spent over 700 bucks on this project and have a ton of other projects that need funding.....maybe next spring???

Thanks for the replies!!!

handyjim

Mar 10, 2011
chicago
im jim jim handy mite be intrested in buying it jest built my first bike schwimm drifter want one for son im in aurora naper area