HA! HA! I FouuunD YOOOUUUU!!!!

GoldenMotor.com

lomitalifer

Apr 11, 2011
So.Cal.
So this is wher all the realy cool people have been hidding EH? Apparently iv ebeen clueless about one of lifes true pleasures untill now,at age 40.Well better late than never so they say ,right? (or was that better in than out?) Hmmmn.
Anyways.I had no idea these motors where out there and have been for so long realy or there is such a huge market and following for them either.YOU people help reinstill my faith in humanity as a whole.Ive been putting motors on almost everything i could in my spare time since i was a a kidat age 10 tearing apart my dads new lawn mower so i could build me a go cart. (man all these years later the memory still hurts thinking about it).Usualy all my efforts have ever gotten me where police chases and alot of neighbors that diddnt like me and all my noisy death machines.HA! But here it is ,my own paradise.HELLO EVERYONE OUT THERE FROM LOMITA ,SO.CAL.SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO FIND YA ALL<TRAFFIC HERE IS CRAZZZZZY!!!

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Welcome to the forum! Traffic should ease up a bit when you're on your motorized bike and you only have to pedal if you want to. Have fun building and again....welcome aboard (^)

dnut

mbuna420

Oct 9, 2010
Oregon
only the coolest, and it's ok your here now. growing up I did not have go carts or motor bikes so I think these things are way far out man there so cool and I am at 30 making up lost time fast can't wait till I make a morini

gearhead

Mar 6, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Fl
Been at it since age 12, parents couldn't stop me then and at 47 they're not going to stop me now. Welcome to the club,..gearhead.

If it's got wheels, put a motor on it!

lomitalifer

Apr 11, 2011
So.Cal.
thanks for the welcome.this is the 5th time ive tried to post my reply and it keeps telling me to log back in first.So my reply has gotten shorter and shorter every time.I already have a bike and motor AND some problems so i shoulkd fit right in here swell.Basically im now looking for an 80/66cc cylinder before i can enjoy the road once again.Can anyone help please?

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LOL Lom. Welcome. Great to meet ya.

(am on a netbook and keep falling off line.3rd try here and it got short, snork)

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Welcome to the forum!
This site bumps me off all-the-time when I post a response. I swear it has a 3 minute or less delay before bumping you off. Oh well......I just open up a new browser window, log back in, and return to me previous browser window with my response carefully typed out in loooooong form and hit the "post quick reply" button. It works every time and I can take as long as I want creating a post. :)

I hope you enjoy this place! Read the "Classic Instructions for Building and Repairing Motorized Bicycle Engine" section for a really good start in this forum as well as the whole world of MB's.
Classic Instructions for Building and Repairing Motorized Bicycle Engine Kits - Motorized Bicycle: Engine Kit Forum

Have fun!

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Hey, that's what I said when I found them. Didn't know that these motors were available either until I fell across them cruising the web.

Great bunch and lots of knowledge plus one old know it all. You'll see his mame at the bottom of this. I think you will enjoy it here.

Steve.

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
thanks for the welcome.this is the 5th time ive tried to post my reply and it keeps telling me to log back in first.So my reply has gotten shorter and shorter every time....
Yep, this is a not uncommon problem easily fixed by ticking the "remember me" when you first log in...

...it's mebbe true I forget such myself frm time to time :oops: but even then you may not have lost everything you've typed, ifn ya backpage to where you were bfore ya got booted - sometimes you'll find your text waiting to be submitted, if not - try right-clicking the text entry field and selecting "undo" from the popup menu, sometimes that'll save havin' to retype everythin' ;)

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
That's NP Ale, ya prolly kno this but ofc yer log in times out after a while and yer no longer in the active users list. The browser "remembers" ofc so the only real difference is you needn't log in again (if ya ticked the "remember me" ofc), jus' clickie w/e and yer baaaack ;)