GoldenMotor.com

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Here some more pics

SANY0200.jpg Billet aluminum & ball bearing throttle no plastic here

SANY0201.jpg Throttle and rocker kill switch

SANY0202.jpg Rear fender cut out and finished off with black rubber hose for a finished look

SANY0203.jpg Clear see through fuel filter and clear fuel line and special hose clamps

SANY0204.jpg Brass fuel filler neck and top tube fuel tank

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
And more

SANY0205.jpg Custom hand made exhaust and 5 baffle muffler

SANY0206.jpg HD Axle Free Wheel includes drum/band brake and sealed bearings

SANY0207.jpg Muffler hanger

SANY0209.jpg 22 tooth pedal side sprocket

SANY0210.jpg Sturmy Archer front drum brake

The last pics you have seen are the features of Tanner

Last edited:

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Yeah, when I try and cut back a fender like that it usually winds up looking like a drunk with a dremel went at it.....LOL. But yours is so clean looking.

When I was in the R.V. line of work we did everything. This guy was working on a Expensive motor home. Doing trim work on the front entry door. Where every one will blatantly see it lol when the hand held rotatory file got away from him. Got ugly in one millisecond too.We called that writing your name on it!:D Sarcasm! even though the poor guy did not want to and the curse words that followed!rotfl Nice pretty cursive too!

There was a freelance painter on the lot that made more money than all of us combined I think. A hippy looking old guy that was prooven more than once many occasions to somehow successfully paint in a wind storm. None of us could figure out how he could be so lucky? Paint always matched and everything down to the last detail.

Great work Terry!(^)

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Yeah, when I try and cut back a fender like that it usually winds up looking like a drunk with a dremel went at it.....LOL. But yours is so clean looking.
LOL, me too!

My last build, I looked at it with snips in hand an' thought "nut-uh" Hack sawed it off so only has a top of the rear fender. (was expecting some one to notice but blends in)

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Hi Guys
I guess some tips on cutting your fender is in order.
This is what I do and it is simple first install your engine and your sprocket then connect your chain this will give you the measurements for cutting. From the out side of the chain measure 1" 1/2 top and bottom. Now remove your chain then take some masking tape and tape along your fender make sure that you have the tape placed far enough back from the edge of your tire. Then take a marker and draw rounded corners at the end of your first makes you made when you where marked 1"1/2 on the outside of the chain. Then take more masking tape and tape off the area you just marked with a maker use a dremel cut off wheel and cut along the taped edge cutting the rounded parts last. When you are cutting with the dremel make the cutting wheel go all the way through the fender and then follow the tape line. Once you have reached the corners stop. Then start cutting the corner from the out side of the fender cutting to-wards the cut line that is already cut. Cut through the out side edge then cut with the dremel along the surface in a round arking motion. Do the same for the other side then take some rubber tubing and cut it open then slide the cut tubing over the cut out of the fender. Now drill a small hole in each corner for zip ties these with hold the tubing in place. That is it
Hope this helps some one
Cheers
Terry

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Well I Finlay have the last piece of the puzzle that is Tanner it is a massive 75 tooth black sprocket and it is amazing so here are the pics.

SANY0223 (2).jpg

SANY0226.jpg

Just so every one knows these custom made sprockets are only for the Grubee HD Axle kits and Wheels for Free wheel and Non Free Wheel or Solid. These are available for my website from 26 tooth to 80 tooth and come in several different colors. Now I have done a video of Tanner Explained today and are they uploading as I am typing this now and I will post them soon.
Cheers
Terry

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
So Here are the videos of Tanner Explained

YouTube - Tanner Gas Powered Felt 1903 Explained

YouTube - Tanner Gas Powered Felt 1903 Explained Part 2

So this is Tanner Explained and I am going to install the monster sprocket and then I am going to do performance videos. Flat out speed and a 14% grade hill climb. Since Tanner has the Qmatic with the Superior clutch I am going to try the 14% grade with my 240 pounds of manliness LOL, I think Tanner is up to it.
I Hope you like the video
Cheers from Blow By U
Terry

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Hi All
Here are a couple of updated pics now that Tanner has the new sprocket this new sprocket is reversible. And before I had to have 3 washers for spacers and now with my new sprocket it has an off-set. And now I do not need the washers and the fit is much better than before.

SANY0231.jpg

SANY0230.jpg

SANY0234.jpg

Tanner is completed now I am taking him out for a shake down run tomorrow I should have some more pics and videos
Cheers
Terry

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
LOL
Well mine is defiantly the biggest sprocket I know of but it blends in well now your sprocket is big and it really sticks out but is still cool
Cheers
Terry