Blow By U First Production Build Felt Twin

GoldenMotor.com

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
"momma will be home full time soon with the new one and I should be able to start knocking them out faster"

I assume you are talking bikes, and not more little ones !!! laff

PS,,, love your vids (^)

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Thanks Venice been knocking my self out to get it ready to go but am very close another 6 hours to go and it should be ready for a test run. I did take for a peddle tonight Felts are so smooth to ride, next one will be a 1903 I think! I would be good if I could dedicate more hours per week to building bikes. It is hard to do when you are a mister mom but momma will be home full time soon with the new one and I should be able to start knocking them out faster.
Cheers
Terry
You ever write something or say something and when you look back and realize that is could mean something else. (momma will be home full time soon with the new one and I should be able to start knocking them out faster) Definitely does not mean more KIDS LOL :p

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
I all here are some pictures of Billy Goat Green Finished I have had some really problems with the videos and my computers not getting a long so I may or may not be able to post the rest of the videos I am going to do everything I can to post them but it may not be possible as it stands right now the videos will not run on my computer they may be able to be down loaded to youtube but I can not edit them and many are to long to up load to youtube so as I said I will do everything I can to post them. Also I stopped fiming because of the problems but I think I can explain the install step by step on video if I can get to all work so here are the picture

SANY0003.jpg

SANY0005.jpg

SANY0008.jpg

SANY0010 (2).jpg

SANY0014 (2).jpg

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
I can't believe how easily it gets moving I will weigh the bike tonight and I'm sure the 56 tooth has lots to do with it. It seems like you only have to turn the throttle a quarter of a turn and you are doing 20 mph in no time. Billy Goat Green is going to be a great puller for a trailer

Whizzerd

Nov 20, 2009
Muncie,IN
Congrats on the sale Terry. Your build series made me feel like I was right there w/ you and your brother. Hope U get the PC issue straightened up. Pesky sometimes ain't they? And probably some simple thing a modern 12 yr old can fix! I know they're hard to get because Felt is selling them so fast, but have you reconsidered the 'Slater'? Seems you mentioned that one in a PM some time back. I LOVE that front fork!

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Hi and thank you Whizzerd
Yes and any Felt Cruiser is a good choice but the better choices are the single speed bikes. And the reason for that is you can not easily put a sprocket on a Nexus 3 speed and what you end up doing is changing it out for a Grubee HD Axle kit. Then you are back to a one speed and it is my feeling that you paid extra to have the 3 speed and now your going to remove it for a one speed so that is why my first choices in the Felt line will be single speed. Or until I can find a shifter kit and the it will be 3 speed all the way. I hope that made sense, I have 30 more videos to post for this thread and only two to fix Fairracing31 has given me a few things to try so with some luck I will start up loading videos to youtube soon.
Cheers
Terry

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
OK here is the weight of the bike 65 lbs with out fuel and 70 lbs with fuel that is amazing when you consider the weight of the MP at 115 lbs.

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Last edited: