hello, I'am the new guy

GoldenMotor.com

mpr455

Jun 27, 2009
lombard il
hello, just got started on this motor bicycle thing. been a hot rodder all my life. still drive drag race cars on occassion. live in the chicago area. I just started building a bike. I have attached a few pictures of what i have. the bike is a 1955 monark rocket and i will be building something similar to the monark super twin that was available in the early 50's i have attached a picture of a restored bike that is in the collection at blue moon bicycles in sycamore il. i would love to hear your suggestions.thanks- big mike

Attachments

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Mike,
Welcome to the forum. You've come to the right place. Lots of old hot rodders here and lots of help if you need it. I wish I had your bike. That is going to be an enjoyable build. If it was mine...I'd have to make that tank functional. Keep us posted with the progress and send pix when you can of the build.
Tom

Retmachinist

Oct 21, 2008
Urbandale Ia
I agree with Tom, that could be a sweet build, especially if you can make the in frame tank functional. I have built six MB's and my next one is going to have a similar tank, if I can make it work.

Welcome to the forum, I am also a former hot rodder and muscle car fanatic.

John