hi my names terry

GoldenMotor.com

tarstar

Jun 16, 2009
can
i just baught a 49 cc kit for a ccm ecco its a steal frame and looks about the right size i just wanted to say hi to everyone here im from canada and i would love to post pics of my finished product.. do you guys recommend anything i should do with a old ccm frame like mine to help the performance of the kit??'
thanks.trk

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome terry! hope you enjoy the forum as much as we do and glad to have you with us, the old steel frames work great. they can handle the vibration the motors give. just check bolts regularly and keep things lubbed well and you should have no problems

tarstar

Jun 16, 2009
can
thanks guys im from Cambridge ontario canada its great to be the 10k guy i hope we can all share alot of good info and continue to to post great pics thanks
Terry

tarstar

Jun 16, 2009
can
wow some of the bikes here are amazing alot of fast bikes .. wow some with nitros wow im really behind times but i would love to get some insight into this stuff :)

Cabinfever1977

Mar 23, 2009
Upstate,NY
welcome to the forum,place rubber between engine mounts and frame,it will help a lot with the vibrations,rubber from rubber grips,hose,or bike tube.