4 stroke motorized bicycle kit in San Diego

GoldenMotor.com

joegrind

Sep 1, 2011
san diego
I am looking for a four stroke motorized bicycle kit in San Diego County I have found the predator 212cc motor from Harbor Freight I am willing to buy the motor but just not sure where I can get a quote or drive axle to make the motor work for my bicycle if anyone else that can give me some help please give me a call my phone number is 619 4537260 joseph

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
A member here is from your area, Scotto has built some nice 4 stroke bikes . he probably can set you up.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I have been waiting for his reply but no response yet
Have you tried Phantom Bikes at all? Look to your left and you'll see them as a vendor here.

Sorry I have not gotten back to you yet but I've been working my tail off and have had a lot of family obligations these past few weeks, hope you can understand.

Also I don't think a 212cc Predator bike is a good build if you are thinking of building a bike for the street. If you are building a bike to race at the track only, that's a different story.

I'll be in touch asap but be patient as I am a very busy man just so ya know.

And welcome to the forum!

greaser_monkey_87

Mar 30, 2014
USA
I don't think a 212cc is a good idea for a first build no matter where it's to be driven, unless the builder is highly skilled in mechanics and fabrication. There is no kit for the 212. There are parts you can buy, some you will likely have to fabricate and you will also need discs, hydraulic if at all possible. If you get something wrong, you risk life or limb. That chance is a lot higher for a first time builder without skills.

joegrind

Sep 1, 2011
san diego
cool cool yes I am in San Diego Charles help me put the bike together it is nice and rolling I had the monarch forks with disc brakeswe need to link up and take a ride really soon

massdrive

Oct 3, 2013
Las Vegas
Hi Joe, First let me say that you are in good hands with scotto. I specialize in high quality components if there is anything I can do to assist let me know. Lets see some pics...