Alien Intuder

GoldenMotor.com

massdrive

Oct 3, 2013
Las Vegas
I went out to my garage this morning and there was this thing, this green alien intruder just laying there on the floor waiting to attack. Turns out it was wounded and seeking shelter. So I fixed it, and it wonder off back to whence it came...

Attachments

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I'd be thinking about calling Ghost Busters or maybe the TSA to investigate.
Looks pretty suspicious to me, and possibly dangerous if not contagious.

Tom

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Better contact George Norrey at the Coast to Coast late night radio show. This story should be told.
MUFON (Mutual UFO Network) would be interested.

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
Very cool looking bike... Looks like you could easily hide about 2 quarts of fuel in that "tank" if you were to seal it off and weld in a gas cap... Maybe that's why the alien invaded your garage in the first place... it looks thirsty and like it's looking for an engine to gobble up into that frame...

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
I admire the lowrider bikes too but I'm too uncoordinated to ride one.
Your alien friend could wind up in a vid like one of these.

massdrive

Oct 3, 2013
Las Vegas
Just having fun with a bike... There is a big low rider bike scene here in Vegas. Much much bigger than the MB scene... there is no MB scene to speak of here. Anyway I box, stretch, gusset, and anything else that is wanted for low rider's. My buddy Juan sells and trades bikes and parts. He stops by often. We are collaborating on some custom limited production bike parts. Our plan was to start with a handlebar, but while we were goofing with his bike (only 1 of many) we stumbled on a design for a low rider fork. So now fork before bars... I'm only going to make 100 units. Each one will be numbered "1 of 100, 2 of 100, ect... All I can say for now is that is will be a springer and it will be looooooooow.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
There used to be a show on Speedvision called "Livin the Low Life", about low rider cars. They also showed quite a few low rider bikes, because they would show up at the car shows.

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
There's a huge low rider scene here in San Antonio also and we see a lot of these bikes presented as show bikes at just about any big event or car show etc. They do get a lot of attention over here too.