Flying Horse or thatdax engine?

GoldenMotor.com

unknown03

Aug 8, 2013
USA
I need your opinion. Both of them are good but i need to decide which of them has better quality and better performance. I've heard that Flying Horse are good and so is Thatsdax engines.

Thatsdax = $244

Flying Horse = $169

Help me decide :D

Inky

Jul 27, 2013
Arizona
I need your opinion. Both of them are good but i need to decide which of them has better quality and better performance. I've heard that Flying Horse are good and so is Thatsdax engines.

Thatsdax = $244

Flying Horse = $169

Help me decide :D
flying horse is a version of the china girl engines, completely stock.
not 100 %so dont quote me but im fairly sure dax engines are balanced (very desireable in these engines) and have other minor (but important) tweaks and upgrades that youll end up doing yourself to the flying horse.

theres a price difference for a reason and you get what ya pay for, good luck!

Inky

dodge dude94

Jun 8, 2012
East Texas
And if you buy the balanced version you have to assemble the top end yourself. Granted, judging by the posts on here about the Dax balanced lower, it's worth the extra cost and time spend buying and assembling the top end.

unknown03

Aug 8, 2013
USA
Sweet.

Ill order dax engine as soon as possible and see how it goes.

Thanks for the help :D

BTW what is balanced engine? How much do they cost? Because im talking about the F80 Engine kit which cost 224.99 + tax.

Last edited:

dumpstercrusher

May 20, 2013
Glen Burnie, Maryland
balanced means the crank is balance. straight off the factory line the crank isnt balanced which gives you the vibrations that many of us have. if its balance u should see minimal vibrations and just a whole lot better with u enjoying ur ride and such, not saying u wont with an unbalanced crank. just preference

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Another thing to think about also is that Duane at ThatsDax is a great guy and he has excellent customer service, he's a straight shooter and stands behind what he sells, never had nothing but good experience with him and never heard anyone else have a single bad thing to say about how he conducts his business, thats a big plus in my book...

Map
reddd

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
Keep the unicorn . To even think a flying horse would possibly even try to keep up even with Dax motor is ludicrous . And I'll go as far to say this, after running the new "GP360 BALANCED BOTTOMEND" you can put the GT-5 & PK-80 in trash bin with the Unicorn . Unless you order fries to go with the shakers!laff

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Keep the unicorn . To even think a flying horse would possibly even try to keep up even with Dax motor is ludicrous . And I'll go as far to say this, after running the new "GP360 BALANCED BOTTOMEND" you can put the GT-5 & PK-80 in trash bin with the Unicorn . Unless you order fries to go with the shakers!laff
Lol.........!!!!!

You makey me want to get mine going quickly now.......!

Map
reddd