Modified Expansion Chamber

GoldenMotor.com

Retmachinist

Oct 21, 2008
Urbandale Ia
I had a Pocket Bike Expansion Chamber from an old mini bike project laying around so I decided to see if it could be modified to fit my latest MB. It actually worked out easier than I though. I cut the two ends off, and swaped them with the two ends of the kit exhaust. A little brazing, and high temp paint, and it should be good to go. I will be interested to see if it does anything for the performance
if it ever quits snowing, and the streets melt off.

John

Attachments

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
I had a Pocket Bike Expansion Chamber from an old mini bike project laying around so I decided to see if it could be modified to fit my latest MB. It actually worked out easier than I though. I cut the two ends off, and swaped them with the two ends of the kit exhaust. A little brazing, and high temp paint, and it should be good to go. I will be interested to see if it does anything for the performance
if it ever quits snowing, and the streets melt off.

John
That is going to be one sweet pipe and from what I hear, expansion pipes make your bike work MUCH better and they look better too.....

Salty.shft.

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
From everything that I've read; you want about 12" from the exaust port to the begining of the expansion chamber... so yours should run real good!! (^)

*edit* I also want to say... "you're billet parts are bad a$$!!!" ;)

Last edited:

toker_ace

Oct 15, 2008
alabama
How much money for the whole bike? Money's not an object!!! LOL! I want it!! I want it!!! I want it!!!
dance1 laff

You better get your heart right! I might tell the wife how much money you spend on these bikes!!LOL

Retmachinist

Oct 21, 2008
Urbandale Ia
How much money for the whole bike? Money's not an object!!! LOL! I want it!! I want it!!! I want it!!!
dance1 laff

You better get your heart right! I might tell the wife how much money you spend on these bikes!!LOL

The good thing is, she is at work everyday when the U.P.S. and Fedex trucks stop. She thinks I spend "Very Little" on this hobby. I think she is just happy I am no longer in to the old Muscle cars.
Now that was an expensive hobby. They are never quite finished!

John