hi! i nearly forgot to interduse myself

GoldenMotor.com

harlyhermansson

Nov 7, 2010
sweden
my name is robert and im 16 years old. i have been loving bikes all my life and when i was 11years old i built my first motorized bike and been building new once every year since. if you ever wonder why my spelling is so crappy its cus im from a small country called Sweden, witch is famous for its beautiful girls:) and stupid rules about motorized bikes:(
i build most my bikes with chainsaw or weedwacker engins and use small bike frames but i have also built a bike mostly from scrath. if you have any qestions feel free to ask!

ride safe.
or not.wee.

harlyhermansson

Nov 7, 2010
sweden
i have a cupple of pics of my bikes in my foto albums. dont really know how to find them but they are thear:)
and im sorry to disepoint you but i dont know anyone from the bikini team.

harlyhermansson

Nov 7, 2010
sweden

hers a pic of my latest build. i know i hasen't got pedals but its based on a bike
and it's got an engine witch shuld make it a motorized bike.
her are som specs about it
weight 20kg
lengh 175cm
motor 35cc 1,5hk
top speed 30mph
brnot
btw sorry for the bad spelling im a sweed

Jul 15, 2009
waukegan IL. U.S.A.
Welcome to the forum ... Looks like you have some real budding skill's for a young guy. Stick with it ,to many people in the world today can't do anything for themself's.
What kinda stupid laws do you have to deal with ???

SAVED1

May 29, 2011
Miami Fl.
welcome to the forum robert, don't worry about your spelling i'm sure we will all figure out what your trying to say. it looks like you have good building skills already and the pic you posted looks like an interesting build.

harlyhermansson

Nov 7, 2010
sweden
thanks:D well in Sweden your not allowed to ride a bike with an engine witch is capable of powering it above 25kph. but even if it doesn't it must be allowed by the state it's difficult to explain. but it sucks! god thing thou, thears not all that much cops wear I live and I only ride my bikes on private roads so it's sort of legal. besides what they don't know they don't suffer fromlaff

Jul 15, 2009
waukegan IL. U.S.A.
Well you may just have to build yourself a motorcycle instead...all the skills you use on an MB can translate to working on larger bikes too.
Have you looked into what it takes to build a "homemade" motorcycle and get it reg.? And legal? Do you get a drivers permit at sixteen in sweeden?
I gota say again that I'm impressed ,I don't know any teens around here that can do more then work there cell phone!

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Hey Harly,
Welcome to the forum. Lots of us here can't spell for beans and we were born here. No excuse like you have. What kind of saws are you running? Up here in northeastern Minnesota people are partial to Jonsureds and Husquvarna's. Good saws.
You sure have a lot more fabrication skills than I had at your age. It's good knowing how to make things.
SB

harlyhermansson

Nov 7, 2010
sweden
Well you may just have to build yourself a motorcycle instead...all the skills you use on an MB can translate to working on larger bikes too.
Have you looked into what it takes to build a "homemade" motorcycle and get it reg.? And legal? Do you get a drivers permit at sixteen in sweeden?
I gota say again that I'm impressed ,I don't know any teens around here that can do more then work there cell phone!
i have got a cb125twin and im planing on taking driver license for light motorcycle this summer:D getting a homebuilt viecal leagely registered is very difficult. especially by a civilian like me:( thanks btw.

harlyhermansson

Nov 7, 2010
sweden
Hey Harly,
Welcome to the forum. Lots of us here can't spell for beans and we were born here. No excuse like you have. What kind of saws are you running? Up here in northeastern Minnesota people are partial to Jonsureds and Husquvarna's. Good saws.
You sure have a lot more fabrication skills than I had at your age. It's good knowing how to make things.
SB
well i have trouble with spelling in my home language as well. i have been running a tuned sthil and a partner a while back but now it's mostly husqarna:D have got one old big saw from 60 something witch is powerful enough to go 70kph on a bike even thou it has overheated multiple times and is as worn out as... well i cant really think of anything that's more worn out:D and another pretty new one 36 i think it's called it's the one on the pics. but on the pics it has got a sthil pullstart because the original one was useless:-||

harlyhermansson

Nov 7, 2010
sweden
thank you:D yes i did, and it doesn't leak to bad. im not sure if it works as it is suppose to but it dose give a bit extra push at about 20kph and it makes it sound reely nice.shft.

Jul 15, 2009
waukegan IL. U.S.A.
Well stick with it, you'll find as you get a little older that people and the goverment start to take you more seriously ,it a bummer but thats how it goes. You do however have us here on the forum, something we never had at your age . I didn't even have a digital watch at sixteen much less the internet ,use it to your advantage ,just like any other tool.
What kind of welding process are you useing ?

harlyhermansson

Nov 7, 2010
sweden
yes i will, thank you. i have both stick welder and mig. but i only use the mig because the other one... doesn't like me very much:(
yesterday i started locking at a new bike, witch i'll try to build like a board track racer:D

harlyhermansson

Nov 7, 2010
sweden
this is my newest build it was ment to be a board track but it was sort of rebuilt to a rat bike. hers som pics of the build.

and the rest of the frame.

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
I know one thing. After you've been shopping and come out of a store to go home, you won't have any trouble figuring out which bike is yours. What size motor is that?
SB

harlyhermansson

Nov 7, 2010
sweden
thanks!:D but that's the thing in sweden i am not allowed to ride it on the road:( so i cant go to a store:( i think its about 150cc. but it was quite alot to be done on the engine wen i got it. clening, had to change carb, grind the valvs and more but now it runs like a dream;)