1903 finally finished

GoldenMotor.com

vincev

Aug 8, 2009
n/w indiana
Got it together yesterday and have been running it in gear for short periods in the work stand,Will have to take it for a test run when it quits raining.

vincev

Aug 8, 2009
n/w indiana
I have to admit this was a project that I should have done last winter but being lazy and waiting for better weather to work in the garage.Summer came and it was mostly a 90 degree summer made it too hot to work in the garage.waited for a sale till June to get engine kit and it still sat for two more months.AH, I'm just lazy. LOL

vincev

Aug 8, 2009
n/w indiana
hi,I had to altar the brake arm slightly because it was hitting on the sprocket bolts.I also enlarged the center hole on the sprocket.Put the heads of the sprocket bolts on the outside and reverse the sprocket to give yourself more clearance.I had to cut out clearance for the chain on the rear fender.motor mount has to be made.The fuel tank was found at a flea market.It is a small round one that had vent hole in the cap.I found a purse at Goodwill for $2 and it fit well around the tank.I fringed the tank and seat.Make sure the sprocket runs true on the rear wheel and the brake arm clear.