swing bike

GoldenMotor.com

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
There's a gear setup between the handlebars and the forks so you have to turn left to go right and vice versa.

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
Been searching in vain but there was a show a couple of years ago and they would set things up to see how honest people were. In one part they'd doctored a bike to make it nearly unrideable but people would still try to ride off with it. I want to say they locked the pedals so they'd roll under your feet and the seatpost was a piece of irrigation tubing. It was hilarious to watch.
The real kicker was when a guy actually DID get away from the production crew and the police on it!
rotfl

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
Everything looks pretty much like it's straightforward to build except the seatpost. Do you use a modified gooseneck or what?

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
I got that but as far as the actual seat post, I know there isn't enough fork tube sticking out to mount a clamp so how do you secure the seat post in the fork tube?
Or is it just loose?

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio
there are vids on u tube showing how to build and ride one, it is a lot of fun to ride, it's like drifting all the time, good practice for blance for other types of riding like trials or dirt track.