Hello bike fans!

GoldenMotor.com

jackclapper

Aug 17, 2010
texas
Hi im new to this forum, i collect vintage schwinns, mostly DX ,got lots of prewar frames,now im hooked on board track style!my life will never be the same.Hope to start chatting soon!jackclapper the dx madman.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Welcome to the forum Jack we are glad you joined us. Looking forward as well, please keep us posted on any builds you are doing.

.wee.

kipharley

Jul 9, 2009
Sanford,Maine
Welcome,Jack.
I have a friend that has over 80 vintage bikes.
I started building a board tracker/Bonneville bike.
Then I started building bikes and selling them and needed the space and gave the bike to a friend of mine.
Some day I'll get a wild hair and build another one.
I'd love to see your collection.
I build Show winning Custom Motorized Bicycles if you or anyone else that reads this thread would like I'd be happy to send some pics.
[email protected]

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Welcome,Jack.
I have a friend that has over 80 vintage bikes.
I started building a board tracker/Bonneville bike.
Then I started building bikes and selling them and needed the space and gave the bike to a friend of mine.
Some day I'll get a wild hair and build another one.
I'd love to see your collection.
I build Show winning Custom Motorized Bicycles if you or anyone else that reads this thread would like I'd be happy to send some pics.
[email protected]
Why not post them on the forum instead of asking everyone to email you? Seems to be a lot easier if you would like to share your builds. Besides thats what this forum is all about. Kinda strange to ask everyone to email you if you know what I mean....

kipharley

Jul 9, 2009
Sanford,Maine
Why not post them on the forum instead of asking everyone to email you? Seems to be a lot easier if you would like to share your builds. Besides thats what this forum is all about. Kinda strange to ask everyone to email you if you know what I mean....
Your right! I just haven't gotten around to figuring out photo-bucket yet.When I do I will.Nobody ever accused me of being normal!