new kid on the block

GoldenMotor.com

tttlspencer

May 31, 2008
no drivers license 4me (too many speeding tickets) starting new job monday and desperately trying to get from broomfield to littleton to pick up a 70cc kit and a good used bike to put it on from duane at thatsdax. I want to hopefully get it up and running to at least dial it in sunday before i head out monday morning to my new job ...136th exit/I25 to the erie exit#232 anyway it,s about 10miles eachway(ish) country roads mostly with a couple of fairly long moderate hills. 70cc with a 44tooth rear sprocket gonna be able to do that pulling my 6'1 210lbs mass WITHOUT PEDALING? my 2004 kawasaki 650klr will at 100mph hence the speeding tickets. I am aware of break-in procedures and the importance of using the best oil,etc... other than pedaling to get it moving/started I wish not to pedal!

tttlspencer

May 31, 2008
i live in broomfield, colorado im trying to get a ride littleton, co today and by a kit from duane at thatsdax but he wont return my call...so far and everyone should know his prices went up overnight about 40 or 50 bucks!!??

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i am 6'1 and 215 pounds and no need to pedal expecially with a 44 tooth sprocket. the bigger engine was not made for speed but that extra power to pull trailers or the trailers we have in our mid section lol. welcome to the site and glad to have you with us. bicycle motors rule(^)

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Welcome to the forum. I have a 70cc with a 44 tooth and it will pull all the hills no problem. And I am not a light weight. Yea it seems like everything is going sky high..............:D

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Im 6 210 and mine does fine ....welcome aboard if you don't know something when installing your kit just ask someone here should know and all will help you

tttlspencer

May 31, 2008
havin problems w/ clearance between chain and tire... gonna flip rear sprocket and try that or get skinnier back tire. chain alignment giving me fits. motor runs great though!!! throttle assy practically fell apart in my hands and could not be a bigger hunk of crap. brought a new one home from work last night and hope to find time soon to install it. did mange a couple of trips around the block and she does create a stir! maybe part in fact i am already running open pipe...no baffle...