Split Sprocket to Disc Hub Adapter?

GoldenMotor.com

Derwood21

Jul 8, 2016
Rocklin, Ca
Wondering if anyone out there makes an adapter for a go kart style split sprocket to be able to bolt to a disc hub. Found multiple adapters but not this combo.

Aug 26, 2015
Overgaard AZ
Not that I know of, however there are much larger sprockets available, in a number of useable bolt patterns. You might poke aroubd in the advertising section, I believe at least one member here custom cuts sprockets, and can go as large as 88t. My advice, if you need that much gear reduction, would be to use a jackshaft.

Derwood21

Jul 8, 2016
Rocklin, Ca
Not necessarily looking for larger sprockets, thinking more of the lower cost and ease of changing gearing (not having to remove the wheel and whatnot to change it out). I have a project that I'm gonna have to do some experimenting with gearing and this would make it a lot easier and cheaper.

Aug 26, 2015
Overgaard AZ
I do like the idea of easy gear swapping, but I'm concerned with strength. Im sure if Pat sells one though, it's good quality, and expensive. Very expensive.

Derwood21

Jul 8, 2016
Rocklin, Ca
I guess my next question, since there doesn't seem to be this adapter out there, would be is there any interest in these if I was able to get them made?
I feel like this is something that the guys that race might find useful.

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Pat makes one already and I am using one on my current build, the picture shows it. I think his price is fair for the quality and engineering.

Picture shows adapter and sprocket on a special disk hub, bullet proof setup...

Attachments