Hi From Alaska

GoldenMotor.com

Dale L Heckert

May 26, 2008
From petals to propellers I love things that go. These powered bikes are the answer to rising gas prices. Has anyone tried to rubber mount the engine to the frame instead of hard bolting them?(c)

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Hey Dale, welcome to the forum. Lots of motorized bicycle enthusiats here. I think there are some on here that have used rubber. I bet some of them will chime in. Lots of talented people here that are more than willing to help. Glad you joined us.............................

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
hi dale and welcome to the forum. rubber mounts would be really nice if they hold up. my concern would be gas eating up the mounts though. let us know how it works out. summer is short in alaska so make the best of it. glad you are with us

D.J.

Jan 20, 2008
Canada
Hi Dale
I have been around these bike motors since 04 and have been on every motorbike forum I could find . This topic has come up several times . My conclusion from all I have read is that the motors have to be attached to the frame as rigidly as possible . This might involve filing the imperfections from the mount to make an even better contact . If you give these motors a chance to move , they will . They would only vibrate more with rubber mounts . ......... D.J.