Poliiii Cow.......!!!

GoldenMotor.com

7Dseesee

Sep 4, 2008
Does it sound absurd irresponsible and dangerous to bolt a water-cooled polini pocket bike engine to a to a brawny chopped to fit freestyle vert bmx bicycle.weld with kevlar tires for local transportation? I am boiling with anticipation after daydreaming of the insane speed that could be.dnut Feel free to either encourage or disuede me... josh of stpete fl..duh.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Welcome to the forum :)

Nothing is too dangerous for me, the more danger, the more excitement. Just be willing to except the consequences of what could happen.

If thats what you want to do...go for it.

If I was going to do it, I would build my own custom frame that can handle the motor.

ZnsaneRyder

Nov 21, 2008
FLORIDA
Welcome to the forum :)

Nothing is too dangerous for me, the more danger, the more excitement. Just be willing to except the consequences of what could happen.

If thats what you want to do...go for it.
That's awesome, I wish more people had that open-minded attitude!!!

dnut

7Dseesee

Sep 4, 2008
I've already got a 70 on a resprayed 50's schwinn beachie... It's brakeless it pops chains like bruce banner and its STILL friggin sweet... but from what alot of peeps are writing those tiger a 70's blow up and I'de like to do it once and do it right. also concidered a sthil logging saw engine...