Hello from Denver, Co

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the forum. We're always glad to see more Colorado riders/builders.

Unfortunately your link or photos didn't post. You might want to try again.

Tom

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
Hi there, welcome to the forum. I'm sure that most of us Denver guys don't mind another member in the area. Looking forward to meeting and riding with you someday. Keep in touch!

Frank

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
usflg. I known as the Chief Retired Guy. I open my motorized bicycle manufacturing company at the beginning of this year.
Hi Chief, welcome to the site and congratulations on the MB business.

You don't need to get fancy trying to post a link here, just type it out and hit enter.

http://lightfootmfg.com

I like your frames, especially this one.

How did I post that? Easy, if it's on the internet you can post it easy.
I just Right Clicked my mouse over that pic on your web site, left clicked on the 'Copy Link Location' on the menu and inserted the link with 'Ctrl V' Paste via keyboard.

But back to your frames, I like the fixed rear rack and in frame tank, I get requests for that look and have a new build for a guy looking for that very thing. I am pricing out using the Grubee frame but get back with me if you have something I might want to try for it IF it will take a 49cc 4-stroke with a Jackshaft and Strumey Archer 5-speed internal back wheel and springer fork with a hub front brake.

Ya, I build bikes like that and looking forward to seeing what you guys do up there in the cold country as I am a desert dweller ;-}