Hope you do well my friend

GoldenMotor.com

CHOPPERWILLY

Dec 26, 2007
Nice to have a different site to share our interests. My name comes from a friend of mine who is crazy and likes to try everything.His last gig was flying
toy helicopters and it took part of his heair piece off, so he decided on something safer like a bike.:)

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Chopper willy
Welcome to this site. For being safer than rc helis?:confused:
My moto is "We don't stop until someone bleeds"rotfl
Lets ride
Norman

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
chopper is refering to me. i had my rc helicopter hovering at eye level to make sure blades were tracking correct. anyway i hit forward instead of reverse and it crashed into my face and the blades cut me above the eye :eek: didnt i feel dumbrotfl and yes i bled

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
I played with rc planes cars and helis. Sort of slowed that down when I built my airplane. I never hit myself came a little close tho. You know what I did get nailed on my left arm once by the prop. Some one turned on the ignition switch and I didn't know it I used to leave my plane unlocked in our EAA hanger with the keys on the seat. Now there's 2 ways to kill the ignition for safety.That prop hurt black and blue from the wrist to my shoulder.:-||
I go from toys to toys now its these bikes:confused:
Never left my chilhood.rotfl
Bike guy Joe I have a 1995 Harley ultra classic does that count?
Norman

Last edited:

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
R/C planes, and helis! Motorbikes! Anyone here ride "regular" motorcycles? I got a couple of scooters, a big Suzuki and a 1961 Capriolo (Italian made bike that comes from the German speaking part of Italy.)

MotorbikeMike

Dealer
Dec 29, 2007
Sacramento
Guilty as charged! The defendant will now rise and admit his crimes:

To be listed as follows:
A) Playing guitar for more than 30 years.......Guilty
B) The high crime of Photography................Guilty
C) Operating Motorcycles, or scooters..........Guilty
D) operating a vynal cutting machine, and graphic creation......Guilty
and on the final charge, Minor Lutherie?

Guilty as charged! I hope the penalties are not to trumatic!

Mike

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Professional photographer for 30 years
amateur novelist for ten years
painter in dabs
bike builder elec a few months.
bike builder gasoline er er about two days...
rode a motorcycle a few times lol
drove a cop car a few times (not stolen)
never had a toy plane or real one either.
Rode in a few helos but they were painted green.
retired...

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
A) Making noise for more than 30 years.......Guilty
B) Into Photography for many years, got lazy with digital.....Guilty
C) Off road vehicles, hiking, mountainbikes Motorcycles, or scooters..........Guilty
D) Other than my dog and my cat, the only male in my house......Guilty
E) Interested in investing, running businesses, inventing, beer making, baking, computer stuff, playing craps, etc......Guilty

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Lets see I don't know and can't get the scanner to work a friend made me my business card so I'll try and sort of make a copy here.
MY CARD SIR:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm a pretty good bull shiller myself, but once in a while I like to hear a professional please carry on!
used go karts, manure, homemade beer, racing form, aircraft engines, repossessed coffins, explosives. compressor mechanic
wars fought, go karts raced, governments run, uprising quelled, bridges destroyed, airplanes fabricated, tigers tamed, chumps stumped, saloons emptied, go karts wreaked, virgins converted, explosives detonated.
compliments of Norman Leonard.

edited for comtentrotfl

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
Lets see I don't know and can't get the scanner to work a friend made me my business card so I'll try and sort of make a copy here.
MY CARD SIR:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm a pretty good bull shiller myself, but once in a while I like to hear a professional please carry on!
used go karts, manure, homemade beer, racing form, aircraft engines, repossessed coffins, explosives. compressor mechanic
wars fought, go karts raced, governments run, uprising quelled, bridges destroyed, airplanes fabricated, tigers tamed, chumps stumped, saloons emptied, go karts wreaked, virgins converted, explosives detonated.
compliments of Norman Leonard.

edited for comtentrotfl
Now there's your average motorized biker!!