How to post a new thread

GoldenMotor.com

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
click on the pictures below and it will show you how to post or ask a question on the forum
1, choose the forum you want to post in, in the example let say you wanted to introduce yourself. click on the introduction forum
2, next you click on new thread
3. now you post your topic,
4 in the big box ask your question or type your comments
5 at the bottom click on submit new thread and your post will be done

Attachments

Reactions: Robert Garrison

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
to reply to a post at the bottom left of each post their is a post reply and just click on that. i hope this makes it a little easier for you all. welcome to our motorized bicycle forum!

Attachments

madmike56

Mar 7, 2014
tucson
new to this...old guy but newbie here...I have a question for you folks...I bought a bike from a buddy and don't know what the engine is...48? 49? 60? I can send a pic...can anyone help? thanks in advance
Madmike56

Big G

Jun 25, 2014
Palmdale CA
Thank you for the info. I may be brain dead or something but I cannot find the icon "post a new thread" and I can't find how or where to choose a thread.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Thank you for the info. I may be brain dead or something but I cannot find the icon "post a new thread" and I can't find how or where to choose a thread.
You have to be in one of the sub-sections, catagories to see the 'New Thread' icon.

Try going to the 'Troubleshooting' section. At the top left of the column of threads is the icon for starting a new thread. When you click on that you'll need to type in a thread title then drop down to the text area and type in your question/comment. When you're finished click on the 'Submit' button and the thread will appear in whatever section you are in. In your case, 'Troubleshooting'.

Tom