GoldenMotor.com

weekend-fun

Jun 21, 2009
San Carlos CA
Hey guys!

I just noticed some people have CRAZEH avatars (like mine yep thats me goofing off :)) and i want to know what your stands for/ what it is!

.shft.

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
Me during a workout at my brothers,you can see him setting on the bench in the background trying to rest up for the next set....Stands for workout,eat healthy,live long....Ummmmm to be honest I dont know exactally what my pic stands for....Just me in the texas heat....
p.s weekend fun,how old are you????
John-John

Last edited:

TheOtherStyle

Mar 27, 2009
SE WI
Mine is the official logo of my "social group" I guess you could call it. Our name is The Other Style, and the picture shows what we represent. Cars, writing, and friends. Our website isn't yet complete (I'm still waiting on Zero's writing's) but you can check out a lot at http://www.theotherstyle.info

weekend-fun

Jun 21, 2009
San Carlos CA
Me during a workout at my brothers,you can see him setting on the bench in the background trying to rest up for the next set....Stands for workout,eat healthy,live long....Ummmmm to be honest I dont know exactally what my pic stands for....Just me in the texas heat....
p.s weekend fun,how old are you????
John-John
11 years old

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
you are a pretty cool/smart kid for your age IMHO sam :)
I Agree with Bill. There are so many youngsters today that have no interest in mechanical things and when we see one like you come along we enjoy it. I've always liked your imagination and ambition towards this hobby and things with wheels, wings and engines. Thanks, young man.
Tom