Chicken Power HELP!

GoldenMotor.com

Elmo

Sep 3, 2009
Mississippi
Thanks Hough for the links. Aparrently O&R and their sucesser company Advanced Engine Products, Inc are out of business. I guess I am out of luck unless I can find a carb that will fit.
Elmo

HoughMade

Apr 15, 2008
Valparaiso, IN
I don't know that carb design has changed much over the past 50 years....I would not be surprised if that same carb is still sold for something....the issue, of course, is finding out what that "something" is.

Elmo

Sep 3, 2009
Mississippi
Apparently from what I can see on the parts page it has a gravity feed single line fuel feed so that narrows it down.
Elmo

Elmo

Sep 3, 2009
Mississippi
I would look into chainsaw carbs & make a manifold.
Thank you for the idea, maybe I can find a carb with 1 inlet. All the chainsaws that I have seen have the fuel supply and fuel return. Maybe I can find an old chainsaw (small one) at one of the fix it shops. How would you get that to work? this thing used gravity fuel supply.
Elmo

Last edited:

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Yeah, I know. Tillotson carburetors are a diaphragm design, just like the one you showed us. Tillotsons also have only one fuel hose. They have a fuel inlet valve just like a regular carb. They do not use a recirculating fuel chamber like most chainsaws and weedwackers use.

Elmo

Sep 3, 2009
Mississippi
Elmo i might have one.I have 3 bike bug motors.Take a photo of the carb and send it to me.
Wish I could Doc but it came without a carb, it was a freeby. The hole in the intake is about the size of a dime. Get some better measurements tomorrow. Thanks.
Elmo