Stripped Down Naked and Ready To Go

GoldenMotor.com

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca

Sorry to bore everybody again but here we go with another cruiser build and what else but another DYNO frame.

Had this frame for a while and have decided to build another bike. Stripped the frame today and think I want it to stay raw again. Thank-you Jasco bud old pal. The pictures show how easy it is to remove the paint and how beautiful this frame looks with killer tig welds. I know I have said this many times but this is by far one of the best made frames from the past.

I have another in frame tank to install that is ready to go with no leaks and no tank sealer.

Not sure of the look I want at this time so may play around with a few things in the next couple days….or

May just say F-it and sell the frame and tank for the right price.

Attachments

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
I took a look because of the word "naked" :D I like where it's going so far, and I've ssen what you can do, don't sell it, keep building it :)

CrazyCatLady

Jun 21, 2011
Tampa Bay
I love Jasco too, but I dislike the fact that putting phosphoric acid in a white bottle and giving it a brand name makes it twice the price. Oh well... I'd like to see a nekkid steel bike frame all built up.

MarkSumpter

Nov 27, 2010
Ohio
I think this is going to save me a heck of a lot of sanding on my new frame, I dont know why I didnt think of using Jasco Stripper to get to bare metal for the cut and welding but I didn't...