Best Motorized Bike Web Site

GoldenMotor.com

mick29

Jun 8, 2009
Salisbury East
I would like to thank every one on this web site for your replys on making my average bike a great one nearly all the problems ive had have been solved thanks to you guys Its the best web site on the internet HAPPY rideing everyone thanks mick29

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Mick,
We agree. If you're in this hobby this is the best place to come for help, advice or just to talk to people who share your interest. Glad you're satisfed. We like to hear that from time to time. Ride careful and have fun. And Joe might be the 'Godfather' but I'm the 'Yoda' of Motorized Bicycles.
Tom

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Oh heck 2door, they just call me the Godfather because I, uh, I am not sure why I am called the Godfather...

I have never seen the movie, or maybe it was meant another way?

Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com
This is a great site!

I have had the opportunity to talk to so many really good people, both here on the forum and by phone.

mick:

I know the feeling...when you get your MB really sorted out...they are a blast to ride!

Most guys get the itch to build more than one...you'll find that this forum will be your best resource for many builds to come.

Jim

Retmachinist

Oct 21, 2008
Urbandale Ia
Jim is right, you won't be able to build just one. That was probably my original plan about a year ago. I have since built seven and have six more ready to start on when the winter weather hits.
It is the most addicting hobby I have ever had.

John