Clever Bike Names

GoldenMotor.com

REDI

Jun 10, 2010
Los Angeles
I call mine....El guapo = custom chopper cause it was made with a Felt El Guapo guts (crank, peds, handle bars, ect) and El Guapo means "the handsome one" and imo its very handsome bike....
Vader = Dyno Roadster
But for all you Kenny Powers fans.... "The Panty Dropper" is by far the best "toy" name.

Attachments

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I've never thought to name any of my bikes before, but a name pops into my head for this one.

I've decided to name my bike the

"Atomic BB"

Last edited:

GoFastBicycles

Jul 29, 2008
West Point PA.
I call mine....El guapo = custom chopper cause it was made with a Felt El Guapo guts (crank, peds, handle bars, ect) and El Guapo means "the handsome one" and imo its very handsome bike....
Vader = Dyno Roadster
But for all you Kenny Powers fans.... "The Panty Dropper" is by far the best "toy" name.
Awesome, You know Weird Al. I didn't know he was in to water sports.:D

Adam

reclaimer

Oct 8, 2009
pa
I call my LTS the mule, cus when you stop fast the rear linkage streches out. Like it's trying to buck you off.

I knew it was going to happen before my 1st ride, still had to hold on hard, lol. It's throwen me off 1 time since, it was stop now or crash. I did both

Sgt. Howard

Sep 28, 2010
Okanogan, WA
Just thought this one up- bogus history for a BTR.
In 1904, Thomas Fletcher partnered up with Edward Wadsworth to build motorcycles. Their first machine rolled out of the shop in March of that year. When they went to paint it, they realised that there was not enough room on the gas tank to properly display both of their names- so the combined the first sylable of each of their names to create th "1904 FL#TCHW&D"... see if yer local DMV will buy THAT story and register it as an antique!!!!

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Just thought this one up- bogus history for a BTR.
In 1904, Thomas Fletcher partnered up with Edward Wadsworth to build motorcycles. Their first machine rolled out of the shop in March of that year. When they went to paint it, they realised that there was not enough room on the gas tank to properly display both of their names- so the combined the first sylable of each of their names to create th "1904 FL#TCHW&D"... see if yer local DMV will buy THAT story and register it as an antique!!!!
That's kinda how this name came about....Pat and Scott started building motorized bikes, thus the name: "Psycho Psycles". Kind of a stupid, crazy name, but it will have to do for now.

PSYCHO PSYCLES
AC
TO
..T
..T

:D

Last edited: