Please Help Me!!!!!

GoldenMotor.com

Blackrain2012

Aug 12, 2010
San Diego
Hello. i REALLY REALLY REALLY NEED HELP. For reasons that i don't have time to explain, i need a 26-inch pre assembled REAR wheel With the Sprocket and Brake and all already attached. OR i NEED a website that has a 26-inch free-spinning REAR wheel with the regular bike gear on it. This means that i have to be able to pedal backwards and i will get a hand brake myself.

I DO NOT WANT SUGGESTIONS OR SPAMMERS, JUST WHAT I ASKED FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO HELP ME OUT, ITS SERIOUS!

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
Several of the sponsers on the sides sell what you're looking for. SpookyTooth comes to mind right off the bat but you might wanna check a few of them out. Good luck.

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
The more I read the above - the odder it seems. You've not got the time to explain - but you've the time to wait for a reply on a forum, even demand we take the time to help you?

While this forum exists to assist each other with our projects, demands like the above are a sure way to alienate the very people that would otherwise offer such help.

You may want to reconsider the method in which you address our member base.

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Blackrain, your freaking out...
STEP AWAY FROM THE MOTORIZED BICYCLE!
What he said. I could help, but don't feel inclined to when addressed that way. It isn't like we're getting paid to give you help. You don't want us to yell at you, why yell at us? Less coffee, maybe. Oh, that's right you don't want suggestions. Help, but no suggestions.
SB

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Wow I dunno about that site Hec... I can't help but think some of the prices are a touch on the high side o_O

Might wanna shop around a bit, even spooky's got 'em beat by almost eighty bucks on the HD wheel: The HD Wheel

Hec_The_Wreck

Apr 4, 2010
Hollywood,FL
Wow I dunno about that site Hec... I can't help but think some of the prices are a touch on the high side o_O

Might wanna shop around a bit, even spooky's got 'em beat by almost eighty bucks on the HD wheel: The HD Wheel
Your right that HD Wheel is really expensive,I don't know what he is looking for.I have mine up for sale and this guy should of jumped on it.

Blackrain2012

Aug 12, 2010
San Diego
Im sorry, look...

Look, ive been working on this bike for 2 months with constant problems and i am getting verry frustrated. we were out yesterday and went to the last possible form of help that exists in san diego. They said they could not help me!!! LAST CHANCE WAS SHOT DOWN!... I feel as if i just wasted 400$ and cant even sell the ____ thing....... I wrote it up on here as of how i was feeling and i was very pissed.... SORRY FORUM, PLEASE FORGIVE... this forum is the best form of help ive ever had!

silverbear

Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Blackrain,
I hear your frustration and we do want to help. Can you describe the problem or give photos or something to give us a lead on what the problem is? Certainly you can sell the bike for something, not necessarily what you have in it, but maybe we can help you get in on the road Nobody is interested in judging your mechanical abilities or the mistakes you may have made. We have all of us screwed up at some point and felt like giving up. That's when you step back, take a deep breath and figure out what to do next.
SB

Techbiker

Oct 27, 2009
DFW, Texas
Calm down, step AWAY from the CAPS LOCK!!

In all seriousness, search. There are a ton of threads on this problem and others. If you don't have the time to do the research, you certainly don't have time to own a motorized bicycle! These are not well-oiled machines that work right out of the box.

r00t4rd3d

Aug 2, 2010
Internet
Your chain is way too tight. Your sprocket is on inside out. The bolts holding the sprocket on have a bunch of washers on them ? Probably a bolt caught the brake arm breaking it.

20 minutes and I could have that thing ripping.

:)

silverbear

Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
r00t4rd3d gave you some very good advise and I concur with his assessment.
Also your idea of replacing the wheel is a good idea and that one is no doubt toast. A HD wheel is always a good idea on a motored bike.
If Bairdco is willing to put something together for you... he's the man to do it right.
Either way, you'll be on the road with that bike and have a smile on your face. Good luck to you and ride safely.
SB