New Kid Dropping In

GoldenMotor.com

wrb36usa

Jul 11, 2008
Palm Bay, Florida
Hello to all in Motor Bicycle land. My name is Bill Butler and I am 65 yrs of age. I have been designing and building projects of many types all my life. I hold a degree in Drafting & Design and have enjoyed using my talents to build my own projects as well as help others with thiers. I just finished building a custom Harley style bike and sold it already. I live in the Palm Bay, Florida area and look forward to hearing from some of you guys.
Thanks for listening,
Bill Butler (c)

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome to the site bill. look forward to seeing pictures of some of your creations. motor bicycles is a great hobby and past time. glad to have you with us
:ride2:

eDJ

Jul 8, 2008
Wayne National Forest
Hey Bill,

I worked in Industrial Design a few years ago when we had industry around here.
I do web design & graphics now. You sound like you could add alot here.

Do you do any CAD or Auto CAD design ? I have my old board and drafting machine & parallel rule mothballed in the spare bed room now. I kinda grew up with one foot in both worlds....pre digital and digital.

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
hey Bill welcome aboard
I am really glad that you've joined us here
I really look forward to seeing some pics of your work, I bet it is very inspiring.

wrb36usa

Jul 11, 2008
Palm Bay, Florida
Glad to meet you. Yes I do Drafting & Design with AutoCad 2003. Don't do much board stuff anymore. Catch ya later.
Bill

Hey Bill,

Do you do any CAD or Auto CAD design ? I have my old board and drafting machine & parallel rule mothballed in the spare bed room now. I kinda grew up with one foot in both worlds....pre digital and digital.

wrb36usa

Jul 11, 2008
Palm Bay, Florida
Yes, I do CAD & AutoCAD. Mostly for myself but, I help out some of my friends from time to time. Do you have something that needs put in CAD form?
Bill.flg.

Hey Bill,