New rider in Springfield,IL

GoldenMotor.com

mark880088

Feb 22, 2010
Springfield Illinois
Hi, id like to talk to anyone that rides in Springfield,IL. Contact me here, add me to messenger, or send me an email. I'm new to this, and would like to talk to other riders in the area. Who knows maybe we can start a club, GB Springfield chapter lol. We will run the outlaws outa town lmao.
Thanks
Mark

.crt.
.flg.

drummerman74

Mar 17, 2011
IL
Hi, id like to talk to anyone that rides in Springfield,IL. Contact me here, add me to messenger, or send me an email. I'm new to this, and would like to talk to other riders in the area. Who knows maybe we can start a club, GB Springfield chapter lol. We will run the outlaws outa town lmao.
Thanks
Mark

QUOTE]hey we r the rebal city spokesman 15 deep u r welcome to check us out new age tattoos is r jump off spot i work there herd some decature kids r fired up bout the (boardtrack racers) also herd there is a race track on the north side a real track im checkin it out this weekend

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 15, 2009
waukegan IL. U.S.A.
Welcome to the forum, if you get a chance hook up with filestyle ,the boys in decatur are very cool . Our club is in it's third year and has been a good time . I highly recomend starting a local club and promoting the sport . If you need any advice just ask ,it may take a little doing but will be worth it.