New engine trouble 66 cc.

GoldenMotor.com

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Naw, that's his same bike he has 1 pic of sitting on his washer form months ago when he was going on about other stuff under another couple different names.

I see an insist to run the entire planet completely out of context ..
I suggest you see a new optometrist or maybe a skin doctor if it's a cist (hard to tell with your typing) and change glasses or get a biopsy ;-}

Did you get a thrill with an e-mail notification someone actually replied to a topic you started and acknowledged you exist?

Ya sure, I understand, you don't care what kind of attention it is, even bad, so long as you get attention.

I have been hosting G-rated gaming sites for well over a decade and actually turned a few kid's lives around they have contacted me about with a little advice and monitoring.

If you give it a little thought I think you find you don't have make stuff up, people will talk to you but it has to be the REAL you, do you understand that 1st step?

fatdaddy

May 4, 2011
San Jose, Ca.
another perfect example, You cant SEE an insist, you can only feel insistent that it be run out of context. Your sentences make very little sense. Your command of the English language leaves A LOT to be desired. I would almost bet the farm that you could write it in Chinese and get it perfect.
Confusing and hard to understand. you might try a ESL class. OR it could be that you're just an arse F'n with us and need to go away
fatdaddy.

Kioshk

Oct 21, 2012
Connecticut
I say allow a great deal of leeway for a short period of antisocial behavior, followed by an equally short period of opportunities of redemption for the OP.