motor kit

GoldenMotor.com

stephen1

Jun 6, 2013
Ferndale Michigan
just hook up motor kit had problems with clutch getting set right for motor to turn over then had problems with chain falling off fix that then plug foul out changed pulg what else could happen

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Howdy & welcome!!

I've found that no matter how good you think it is, it's always a 'work in progress'.

Good luck on your project!

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the forum. If you want to feel part of the crowd just use the search feature and type in your problems. You'll quickly see that you're not alone with the little issues you're having. Many before you have experienced and fixed those annoyances.

Good luck and ride safe.

Tom

Rider Randy

Jun 4, 2013
Outer Banks of North Carolina
What kind of kit are you installing? I've found that if you can brace the motor more than just bolting it to a base it makes the chain run much better. The torque from the clutch tends to make the motor want to pull to the side and misaligns the sprockets. Put a brace on the top of the motor and that will help you. R

2strokebke

May 17, 2013
Richmond,Va
What kind of kit are you installing? I've found that if you can brace the motor more than just bolting it to a base it makes the chain run much better. The torque from the clutch tends to make the motor want to pull to the side and misaligns the sprockets. Put a brace on the top of the motor and that will help you. R
Yes your right, How can i stop the motor from leaning? Can you explain a little more please.