Hi yall

GoldenMotor.com

big kountry 75

Feb 28, 2012
Ocilla Ga
Yup you geussed it I'm a redneck in Ga. I'm new to motor bicycleing an to forums also.My build is going to be a BTR. Thats right I'm one of those people just kidding theirs nothing wrong with dreaming of a simpler time when bicycles where cool an had motors. So enough rambleing my build starts with a schwinn cruiser from the 50's next I'm adding a liflan 49cc 4 speed gearbox combo. Thats correct 49cc why you ask to keep the law from haveing any reason to give me a hard time. That sums it up hope to get some pics up soon.

takeitez

Dec 19, 2011
Clayton Missouri
Welcome. Sounds like a cool build. I don't think you can mount the liflan vertically so it might be a bit of a challenge. Create a build thread when you really get started. We love pictures.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the forum. Nice country you're from. I spent a little time in Valdosta, back in the 60s.
Thanks for joining us.
Tom

big kountry 75

Feb 28, 2012
Ocilla Ga
Your correct Takeitez I cannot mount that engine vertically an yes its a challenge.2door my mothers family is from Valdosta we have the Hooker family reuion at Reidbingum park every year I love Ga weather is almost perfect for year round ridin

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I remember a place called 'Grassy Pond' in or near Valdosta. Pretty place to fish, swim and paddle boat. It might have been Air Force property 'cause that's all that seemed to be their. It's probably a shopping mall now :)
Tom

big kountry 75

Feb 28, 2012
Ocilla Ga
Nope grassy pond is on the Air Force Base. To build a dynasty you must destroy the forest I read that somewhere. I say to <el> with the dynasty save the forest. Don't get me wrong I love the technologies we have but isn't our planet worth saving its the only one we have.