My new OP Cruiser

GoldenMotor.com

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
I have had my op build up to 41.8 mph, smooth all the way till about 33 then starts to vibrate.

I like performance mods
.wee.

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
It looks like the o/p is a good mid. range cruiser, mine too starts to vibrate at 32 to 33. 25 to 28 is a good ride.

ckangaroo70

May 13, 2011
Central Illinois
Thanks for the kind words.
Now that I have those springer forks installed I think I need to also focus on getting some front brakes installed. I am really thinking front disc may be the way I will go after giving it some thought.

ckangaroo70

May 13, 2011
Central Illinois
Got my rear rack and saddle bags installed. I really liked the way the saddle bags fit, but when I ordered them I was expecting them to match a bit better with my seat from what I could see in the photo when I ordered, but I am still happy with them even though they are a bit off color. At least now I have a way to haul my mail from the post office.lol

Attachments

ckangaroo70

May 13, 2011
Central Illinois
Well I still havn't gotten my front disc brakes installed, but I did manage to install a real nice set of black fenders. These are the Avenir 26" brand frenders and they seem to be of pretty descent quallity. No more stripe up the back when I ride on wet streets......I hope.

Attachments

ckangaroo70

May 13, 2011
Central Illinois
Thanks! I liked it just fine without them, but everytime I wanted to ride even if the streets were damp...it just slopped me and the bike up to much for my liking. The fenders should help keep me and the bike a bit cleaner.LOL

hotbug1776

Apr 7, 2011
Pennsylvania
If you don't mind me asking, your springer front, the who what when where and why.
or, where did you get it from and a possible link to the item page. Also, any extras you may have needed to make the springer work on the OP Roller.

I am looking for one for the custom build I'm doing.

ckangaroo70

May 13, 2011
Central Illinois
I don't mind at all.

The Who is ebay seller *let-it-roll*
The What is a classic 26" chrome Springer Fork that came with a 9.25" tube. This tube is not long enough for the OP Roller...so I had to order a longer tube also sold by ebay seller *let-it-roll* The longer tube worked out fine and only required an 1/4" spacer.
The when was a couple weeks ago and the why is....it just looks cool and really improves the ride.
If you need specific links to the items I bought..send me a pm and I will pm you the links. Some forums don't like you to posting links to auction sites.

hotbug1776

Apr 7, 2011
Pennsylvania
Found the combo I need after some accidental searching on this sight... a place called bicycledesigner.com has everything I need to get my own springer up and running.

Thank you so much for the info, my OP Roller Chopper is going to be such a sweet ride now.

ckangaroo70

May 13, 2011
Central Illinois
Well...I went and ordered me an extended muffker from BGF. Anyone have any experience with using an extended muffler or poo poo muffler on this particular OP frame? I am hoping it mounts right on and does not interfere with the pedals. I also hope that it does not affect the performance too much as it has been running real nice.

Mike B

Mar 23, 2011
Central CA
No problem, I speaks the truth.

The only thing I like better about my bike is the engine mount position in the frame. I worked that over 4 times I think. The frame has the scratches to show. Other than that, you rock!

ckangaroo70

May 13, 2011
Central Illinois
Well that is a pretty nice ride you have there yourself. I agree with your motor position. The way you did yours looks more like it was made to go in that frame and fills out the empty space better then mine. Looks great!