Greetings!

GoldenMotor.com

Black Swamp Ghost

Jul 21, 2011
The Great Black Swamp MI.
Hello,

Thought I would start off my stay over here. I have been into bicycles and motors since I was kid, I just can't believe it has taken me this long to try and put the two together!

I especially enjoy getting old american bikes back into at least their former glory if not slightly better. And one old bike running again means one less sold at wall%!*#! That is where my heart is truly warmed!

This looks like a very cool site, I've been lurking for a couple months already!

Drive it like you stole it, brakes are for wussies!

dnut

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the forum. If you've been lurking then you know there is a lot of good information and some very knowledgeable people here if you need help and advice.
Good luck with your project. Have fun, ride safe.
Tom

Black Swamp Ghost

Jul 21, 2011
Thanks 2door!

I agree, a good lot of VERY knowledgeable folks here!

I am very impressed at the ingenuity I have seen so far...

There seems to be a more than a few guys here that are pure genius!

I have seen some very creative ways to skin that cat, gotta love it!

Black Swamp Ghost

Jul 21, 2011
Here is a pic of my first one I did for me (started with a $30 barn painted basket case)

I almost was going to put a motor on that, but I got some mo better ideas! I will be over on the board track area for that stuff!

You guys are going to get me into a bunch of trouble!! I know I'm free to exit anytime, LOL, Yea right!

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Welcome Ghost. We have members world wide. Any problem you need to solve about bikes or motors just ask. Someone here has the solution. I have never seen a question asked here that we can't solve. (c)