Fire

GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Hi To All, Not To Bragg Or Anything Like That, Just To Keep This Thread Going. As I Already Have A Paypal Account Is Was So Easy To Send A Small Amount To Help "silverbear" With His Misfortune. Though A Small Effort, It Made Me Feel Better! He Is A Paypal Member, So It Was Very Easy. You Can Even Send A Free Card And Text Whatever You Wish Into The Card. His Paypal Info; "[email protected]". I Got A Thank You Pm From Silverbear A Few Minutes Later. God Bless Us All. Ron

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
Yes please do guys if you havent done it before it is very easy, log into your paypal acct, choose send money, then just put in his paypal email address then boom send him what ya want. **Hint** be sure to click that it is being sent as a gift. It really is as easy as it sounds. I also recieved an immediate thank you from SB!

rockhopper

Mar 20, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
sorry to hear your troubles SB. if your going through ohio on your way home i have a bike i can donate to the cause to get you started back on the road to MB'ing. just swing by and pick it up.
That's a great looking bike! And you're clearly a great guy.

And silverbear, you've got cash. Good luck, man.

JC

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed at this outpouring of good will and kindness. I never expected anything like this happening and can't tell you all enough what it means to me. Your consideration speaks more of you than it does of me, good people all. Camlifter, I can't believe you would offer that beautiful old bike. I remember when you posted pictures of it how much I admired it. As I recall it had belonged to someone in your family or am I making that up? Anyway, it is an a very big deal making that offer. And a Felt bike and a Colson. You guys.
I'm a little numb right now, figuring out what to do. I'm beginning to think I might be able to get a truck to take home. If I can't find anything that looks reliable and affordable then I'll rent a car in order to get home and figure things out from there. One way or another I'll pick myself up from this. I do have a couple of bikes in Minnesota to work on so one way or another I'll be riding this summer and building something special next winter. These things are in the blood now and the need for moderate motorbicycle speed must be satisfied! Wishing each of you all good things. And Sam, my eleven year old friend, you're OK bud and older than your years. On the inside, we're both around twelve, maybe thirteen. G'night.
SB

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I've always believed what the bible says about reaping what we sow and this a good opportunity for each of us to sow a good seed in the life of someone that really needs our help right now so to all who have given and to all who will give my hat is off to everyone and I say God Bless us all for bucking up and doing the right thing for Silverbear, we will all be blessed because of our well doing here, and I'm sure silverbear is very overwhelmed with all of this right now but he still found time to send me a thank you and I'm sure everyone else that has helped has got one too, this just does the heart good to be able to lind a hand to a fellow motorbiker in need.

skjjoe

Mar 9, 2009
Boerne Texas
A small donation to you.. i wish it were more...But if you can make it to ST Luis I will pick you up and take you home. ,... let me know .. even if you need a place to rest for a night.

Scott .... Kansas city

Last edited:

rockhopper

Mar 20, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Please keep us posted, silverbear.

If there is anything more we can do to get your old, electrocuted butt home, please let us know.

Cheers, friend.

.wee.

James the welder

Mar 24, 2010
Tempe AZ
Hang in there SilverBear. I have not been on here long but I have reading through this site for some time now and always read your posts. We will get you home someway.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
How about we all get a shuttle going and "pass him along" like we did the Happy Travels character? It would beat riding greyhound all the way home.

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio
I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed at this outpouring of good will and kindness. I never expected anything like this happening and can't tell you all enough what it means to me. Your consideration speaks more of you than it does of me, good people all. Camlifter, I can't believe you would offer that beautiful old bike. I remember when you posted pictures of it how much I admired it. As I recall it had belonged to someone in your family or am I making that up? Anyway, it is an a very big deal making that offer. And a Felt bike and a Colson. You guys.
I'm a little numb right now, figuring out what to do. I'm beginning to think I might be able to get a truck to take home. If I can't find anything that looks reliable and affordable then I'll rent a car in order to get home and figure things out from there. One way or another I'll pick myself up from this. I do have a couple of bikes in Minnesota to work on so one way or another I'll be riding this summer and building something special next winter. These things are in the blood now and the need for moderate motorbicycle speed must be satisfied! Wishing each of you all good things. And Sam, my eleven year old friend, you're OK bud and older than your years. On the inside, we're both around twelve, maybe thirteen. G'night.
SB
i'm happy to help any way i can. i know your handicapped and prefer a step through bike and i just happen to have one laying around. i don't know what state your leaving from on your way home but if your going through armpit indiana a little detour into ohio would only be an hour out of the way. be glad to offer my home as a way station on your trip. would be nice to meet you. if you can make it pm me and i'll get my info to you. good luck. john.

IVIaxPow3r

Mar 21, 2010
Columbia, MO
We don't really know each other - but I can only imagine what it would be like to be in that kind of crappy situation. My thoughts, heart, prayers, and a small amount of cash that I can spare goes out to you!

-Zach

Status
Not open for further replies.