Motorbicycling.com Member Map of Motorized Bicycle Enthusiasts

GoldenMotor.com

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Re: Motorbicycling.com Member Map

You've got several things going against you there. Laws against gas motored bicycles is a big one. Long winter with a short riding season and relatively low population don't help either. Until I built a bike for a friend I was the only one in my area with a motorized bike. Now there's a whopping two. On the other hand it helps me keep a low profile. My friend is also an old guy, so no trouble from the cops.
SB

Harold_B

May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI

Lots of east siders on the forum stephen1. I think you might be looking for the add or addition button although this hobby is addicting!

Sooner or later we need to coordinate a Michigan event.

WayneB47

Jun 17, 2013
Portland Oregon

Sorry - I'm technically challenged but want to be added to the Member Map

Just exactly how do you do that

Thanks - WayneB47

Mar 31, 2013
RI

...you can add me to the map as well although my bike isn't running at the moment.

bozo

btw, my name in the real is Rick and my zip is 02920

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona

Sorry - I'm technically challenged but want to be added to the Member Map

Just exactly how do you do that

Thanks - WayneB47

To add yourself, click "Additions" at the top left. Choose Simple or Detailed. Fill out the fields, and hit "Submit." After you've submitted, the window won't close; close it yourself. And there you are! (Note that you don't have to put your exact address. For most people, city and state or zip code will be close enough.)

To see the details of a flag, just click it.

You have been added, you can edit your entry yourself or if you need help just ask.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com

I just added myself MotorBicycleRacing :)

I also added SoCal Motor Bicycle Racing as the purple dot
just North of Victorville where the next race at Grange Motor Circuit
is on Saturday October 19th 2013.

I will add the SoCal Motor Bicycle Racing at Willow Springs International
Raceway when I get the July 27th 1/4 Mile Paved Oval Race there confirmed.
thanks.

Here is the link to put yourself on the map.
http://zeemaps.com/map?group=178631

Last edited:

5-7HEAVEN

Aug 2, 2008

LOL, I am the only MBer on the rock in the middle of the ocean.:-||

Mar 31, 2013
RI

Well, that's mighty strange.
...not really man, i'm new to this and i'm not a mechanic so i'm looking to find some help rather than taking a chance of turning something simple into something much less simple,

...unfortunately, there don't seem to be too many RI riders who i can ask for help.

...if i can't find help i'm sure i'll figure it out eventually, i'm not the kind of guy who gives up easily and i was having a real blast on the bike before i messed things up.

...i didn't build this bike so, being inexperienced, i kinda don't know where to begin in the troubleshooting so i've already bought a kit from GasBike and if i don't get any help with my current problem then i'm gonna take myself to school by building one myself.

...i learn fast and i can teach myself, in time, but it sure would be easier if i had someone to mentor me now, early in the learning process.

peace, bozo