Cheers Ebay

GoldenMotor.com

robwizard

May 3, 2012
North West, UK
After spending a month or so looking for an engine I finally found one on good old Ebay.. Won it at a good price but the postage was no cheap.. £25!

Whatever, I though, It still weighs in at a good buy.. It arrived a couple of days ago and the inlet manifold is completely snapped in two and the casing around the cylinder head is also cracked! And the seller is being pretty awkward about refunding..

The first step on my motorized adventure and it also already fraught with disappointment :(

Onwards and upwards!! Gonna start sorting some wheels and a frame out in the coming week! .shft.

donphantasmo

Oct 3, 2010
Middleburg, FL
Well, that's what you get for trusting Flea-Bay. I'd contact the seller and see if they can get you a replacement. If not, many different places on here have replacement parts. I know for a fact Piston bikes has them.
Also, see if you can't go to your local hardware store and get pig putty (two part putty that when you mix together, turns as hard as steal). You can probably do a temp fix until you get your new intake.

Hope it works out for you

Chears.

Pilotgeek

Apr 6, 2011
Green Bay, WI
If you paid with paypal and can prove it came broken / not as advertised, paypal will side with you and force them to refund you. My boss had that happen with an iPhone purchase.