Smoothe Went Down Hard!

GoldenMotor.com

Smoothe

Sep 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I dont recall the details. just a typical store run for smokes. I have two metal rods in my wrist and road rash all over.

my bike came away with a few scratches. and a bunch of deals i was working on all closed while i was in the hospital. i hurt vary badly. i was in john c lincoln for two weeks.

please be careful out there.

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
I'm just glad you're alive, and not a vegetable. Spills are no fun at all. I feel your pain (literally, most days). I have a rod and pins in me too, left leg.

You know, another way to look at it: now we're men of steel! Ride safe, my man. And watch out for those who don't.

fm2200

Nov 16, 2008
new york city
I hope you recover, I always feel a little uncomfortable when there are a lot of cars, vehicles around me. Did you go down going around a corner? There are so many ways to lose control. Arizona is a beautiful place, I visited a friend there many years ago. I climbed that Squaw Peak what a tall mountain. Get well buddy, the time to ride is the summer as you know.(^)

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Care to tell us what happened? The details of your accident might help others to avoid the same thing happening to them.
Glad you're well enough to type. Take care of yourself and keep us informed.
Tom

Smoothe

Sep 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
mt front caliper brakes are way stronger than the rear cruiser. brakes. Standard ride i had to stop quick and went flying. this bike is too fast and i gotta put a bigger sprocket on it.
im going to install rear caliper brakes where the kickstand attaches and use a rear axel kickstand.

dont take too many of those little pills they give ya. I have not ridden since this accident.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
One thing I know, crashes make you a better rider. Hope you heal fast, and ride again.