Hello from Prescott, Arizona

GoldenMotor.com

danodude75

Mar 9, 2015
Prescott, AZ
Just thought I'd say hello and introduce myself. Name is Dan, I'm 39, I live in Prescott, AZ. I bought a 2010 Schwinn Point Beach with a 66cc Skyhawk-gt-5 on it from someone on craigslist a few weeks ago. Pretty much stock, but it won't stay that way for long. I use it as my primary transportation, since it rarely rains here. LOL! The bike needs some maintenance, but otherwise it's in great shape.

I was considering buying a brand new bike from a local guy, but then I thought, that would take out all the fun of fixing a used one!

.bf.

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Howdy & welcome to the clubhouse!!

Lots of good info in this forum........good folks, also.

Best of luck in your upcoming projects!

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the community. There is a world of help, knowledge and information here if/when you need it to get the most from your motorized bicycle.

Good luck, have fun and ride safe.

Tom

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Welcome from Tucson Dan glad to have you with us. Love Prescott, used to really enjoying going to Granite Lake do some fishing and hiking.

danodude75

Mar 9, 2015
Prescott, AZ
Thanks guys. This place has been so helpful! So many times I've found myself searching for answers and tips here! There's so much info here!

I decided to swap everything over to a Cranbrook, since I was going to spend the same amount of money on new wheels anyway. Might as well start with a fresh bike. I just painted the tank black, waiting on brakes, tuned pipe and a carb to come from ebay. Put some miles on it today, everything is working great.

Attachments